Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday....weigh in.

Not bad for a stressful week. 2 lbs down from last week. I had a bad thursday. I was rushing around to meet the deadlines for the day and trying to keep my wits about me. My computer got sick...the dreaded 2010 virus and it just happened to be the computer that all of my pictures are on (and yes...I forgot to back them up). Not to mention all of my real estate work is on that computer as well. Thank heavens for a wonderful husband who is smart and has a few connections. He called his former brother in law in portland who is a computer whiz. About 5 hours later I was up and running. The first thing that I did was back up everything on an external hard drive. Now I feel better (mentally)and so does my computer. The reason that I am writing about this is I ate terrible. No soda...no sugar...but just heavy, nasty food. I don't even know that I would call it food. It is just....blobby...blah...crap! There! That is how I felt when I went to bed last night. After a few "runs" to the restroom...I am feeling much lighter this morning and back to a new day. Does anyone have a solution for those days that are a bit stressful? I would take any suggestions!

Lisa

1 comment:

Steph said...

Two pounds is fabulous! Yay You!! Keep it up...even through stress, you're doing great!