Saturday, January 16, 2010
Still have headache
Well...not as bad as yesterday but the headache is still there. I felt a bit out of sorts not really knowing all that I am doing yet. This is a slow and steady process. I am drinking my water...adding a bit of lemon. I am reading the labels....if I read a label and don't know what the ingredients are???...or can't buy them to eat...then I won't eat them. How is that for all natural?!!! I know it is hard now...but I also know that it will get easier. I have to get the sugar out of my system. We all proclaim to know what is bad for us i.e. alcohol, cigarettes, over eating....how many of you would smoke a cig just to have a soda (equally bad for you if you did the research). So...when I "feel" like I have to have a soda...I must remember that I have to have a cig too..UMMM no brainer....not doing it!! I know that my mindset will shift as long as I do this. Before too long it will be part of who I am. Wish me luck!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am proud of you. I really believe you will master this! Let me know if I can help.
Sherry
Post a Comment