Do you recognize that title...it is actually a song. Woke up thinking that my kids didn't have school. They had cousins spend the night Sunday night so they could play on monday. Well...I went to the grocery store before the kids woke up and as I was coming back...I saw the school bus. Panic set in and I called the school. They thought I was crazy until I told them I have two kids in the Boise School Dist and they didn't have school. I woke up some pretty upset kids...took a few home to their mom...and the two that I had left at home went with me to do service at my moms. Poor kids! Even though the day was crazy...I didn't feel like I was out of control on my eating. Still soda free....sugar free (except natural stuff) and I feel that I am tasting things. I had a pear that was so good. I don't remember eating one that tasted so amazing. Hmm...I wonder if it has something to do with slowing down....focusing on what your eating....and really enyoying it.
My work out last night was great. I went with my husband after dinner. Tip: don't eat cucumbers before you work out.
Lisa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The realization about school must have been horrible, Lisa!! That would be really hard--wish Meridian, Eagle, and Boise had the same schedules! You're doing such a great job!! I'm excited to read about your progress! It helps me! I'm doing my own weight loss thing, and Jeremy is on P90X again, so I need motivation! :) Have a great day!!
That would have been so crazy! You amaze me. Fantastic job on your no sugar/pop! I am so very proud of you. You are doing an awesome job.
I have two recipes you might like for healthy ideas. One is a bean and rice dish meant for a salad or chip dip or snack wraps, and another is a thai salad if you like thai. Also Shane and I are on the bandwagon too. Keep going. We are doing a program called naturally slim and it's basically only eating when you are hungry. You can eat anyhting you want and only have to walk for exercise and we are still losing weight!
Post a Comment