Whew! I am so glad to have awaken without the headache this morning. I really do feel good. I am eating more natural foods. My biggest problem is finding good receipes. I know that it will take some time to find "favorites" but I am determined to make this work. As of yesterday, today and tomorrow....I am soda free and sugar free. I didn't know that an orange could taste so sweet. I am mindful of what I am eating. I will get on the scale friday to see how the weight is. I am not as concerned with the weight as I am about how I feel. I do feel "lighter". Thank you Sherry for the "love"!!! To my followers...go to ....fitmania.blogspot.com
Lisa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like Sherry's blog too and I'm enjoying reading all the things she has to say. Here's another blog that I think you'd really enjoy. It's called trainermomma.com. I love the stuff she posts and look forward to reading what she writes each day. She usually posts something extremely useful each day. Good luck with the new way of eating! It's too bad eating is something we have to do, huh? Blast.
Go LISA! I'm having a hard time today, but you give me motivation to keep to it and not go out and get something bad for me. You're awesome!!
Post a Comment