Monday, February 8, 2010

OOPS....forgot to weigh in on Friday

Well. I guess you'll have to wait until this friday. Did anyone watch Oprah...with Dr. OZ? It was all about diabetes. What a great show. I don't like Oprah for the most part but...Dr. Oz was great. Watch it!! This past week was good. I struggle a bit with stress. 5 kids, working, keeping up with laundry, cleaning house, and being a chauffeur to the kids was enough to wear me out a bit. But....it is a new week and a new day. Life is good. Health is good. I am soda free and sugar free. The dreaded cycle is going to start so I am feeling a bit bloated. HMM...I should name the "cycle". What do you think? I had a great work out this morning. Love to get it done first thing. Then it is DONE and I don't have to think about it anymore.

Lisa

2 comments:

Tracy said...

You are doing great Lisa! I admire you so much! By the way, my girls call their cycle "step mom" - I grew up calling it "the rag" - or you know "Aunt Flow" is always good! :)

Yeargains said...

I love Aunt Flow!!!