Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Down 3 more...so sloooooooooooooow!

After having such a bad week I will take any loss that I can. I ate better and went to the gym faithfully. I will post a new photo later. I have a feeling that next weeks loss might not be as great considering (its m-cycle time) I will be bloating and a bit grouchy. Poor Brian. One week before he is to spend eternity with me and I am a bit not like myself. Anyway see you soon.

Lisa

5 comments:

Columbia Village Gropps said...

Slowly, but surely! You are doing great just because you are doing! Keep moving and remember eating the right way will make a big difference. I will write up an eating plan for you that follows Brian's but will just be different portions if you would like. I would love to do that for you! A suggestion on portion control... buy a smaller size plate (7 in. diameter) fill that up and don't eat anymore than that. I think that would make a difference even without changing your diet too much.


Nothing tastes as good as being fit and healthy feels!
Love ya, NIkki

You can do this... one pound and one inch at a time!

Columbia Village Gropps said...

I just looked at your running weight totals for each week. You are down 9 lbs from the middle of March!!! Celebrate like the wonder pets do.... have a celery stick! Woo-hoo!!! If you have never seen the WOnder Pets that doesn't make that much sense, but, anyway... I am so proud of you... you are on your way!!!
Love ya! Nikki

Tracy said...

Lisa - you are amazing. With everything going on in your life right now, it's a wonder that you are even trying. I think you are wonderful. I love you no matter what, and I think you are looking fantastic!

Columbia Village Gropps said...

Where are you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tracy said...

Hey you - time to get on top of this blog!! I'm gonna bug you till you post again. I miss you!!