Ok...I am trying something new. I am going to the gym at 5am. I find that I am just too tired to feel the pain!!! I also love having my day start off early so that I can get so much more done. I will be posting a picture of me soon.....another YIKES!! I will wear the same outfit (once I choose one) so that my progress can be seen. Happy day!!!
Lisa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You made this post on April Fool's and this isn't even an April Fool's Joke!! You are me hero. Five am is still the middle of the night - you go, girl! (I miss going to the gym with you more than you know though) :)Good idea on the same outfit thing - it makes it easy and there are no excuses like "but those pants I wore last week weigh less than these!" You are doing great. Love you!!
Post a Comment