Ok....the reason that I didn't post on Sunday is because I was so upset at myself. I didn't get into the gym but twice (I was exhausted) and my eating was terrible. With so much that went wrong (again...my fault) I was surprised to find that I didn't gain. But....on the flip side...I didn't lose either. So........today is wednesday. I have been in 3 days this week and my eating is great. Brian is now out of tax season and he is going with me. It helps to have someone else to count on being there who is counting on you as well. Stay tuned....better results to come on Sunday!!
Lisa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's all okay Lisa my friend!! You have so much going on. Sounds like you are having a great week. Good for you for picking yourself back up - that is not easy to do! Keep going - we can, WE CAN!!!!!!!
Post a Comment