Monday, June 2, 2008

It can't be June already!!!

OK....I know. I have been a slug for the past month...(and a half). The fact that I got married and am trying to get used to another body in the house...much less in my bed, and May typically is so busy with baseball and end of the school year stuff I think that I did ok. I didn't work out like I should have and my eating went right out the window. But now it is June and the start of a new month and a re-energized Lisa. Tracy....you are a great inspiration...keep it up. Nik, 1 mile is a good start for a race....so....game on!!!! See you at the finish line (I am sure that you will have to wait a few minutes).

Love you guys,

Lisa

1 comment:

Tracy said...

There you are my friend!! SO great to see you back! Okay, I'm here to help you re-energize! With everything you have going on, I am amazed that you are even surviving, much less maintaining your weight! Okay - here we go!! (well, maybe AFTER vacation)! :) love you!