Sunday, March 30, 2008

Crazy couple of weeks!

I have been so busy with wedding plans. My kids have been gone. I went to Salt Lake to get my dress. Ex was back in town. Although a bit stressful I am down 5 pounds from when I started. I also am adding a new goal. I quit drinking soda!!! I am a cold turkey kind of gal!!! I am on my 4th day and the headaches are gone. Water is my best friend. This next week will be the clincher....getting back into the gym. I CAN!!!!

1 comment:

Columbia Village Gropps said...

Good for you on the soda, Lis! I am so proud of you...and down 5 pounds! Woo hoo!!!!! Remember when you're tempted to drink a soda or eat an unhealthy snack "Nothing tastes as good as fitting into my wedding dress feels!" I love ya!
Nikki

You can!!!!