Calories in....Calories out. I got myself into this. I will get myself out of this. I am amazed when you calculate how many calories it takes to maintain your weight vs. how many calories it takes to lose weight, how much easier it is to put them on then take them off. When I look at a cookie and know that if I eat that I have to get on the treadmill for 45 minutes it doesn't seem to look as good. I have been sizing up what I eat to what it will take to get it off. This has come as a HUGE priority for me and ever consuming. But...the end results will be worth it and then I will just KNOW it and it will be the lifestyle change that I am working for. Stay tuned for the weigh-in on Feb 1st!!!
Lisa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow - was that accurate - 45 extra minutes just for a cookie? That just sucks!!! No wonder I can't lose weight. I am having a hard time pushing the cookies away! Thanks for the reality check - I needed that! I wonder if I'll ever get the motivation back that you now have...
Post a Comment