I struggled this past month in getting a grip on my calorie count as well as my exercise. I got a body bugg during the last week of January and FINALLY I can track my exercise and intake of calories and it makes more sense to me. During the last week that I have been on the "Bug" (I need to give it a name), I have lost 3 pounds. Considering that was my goal I feel very good about it. I am now used to wearing it on my arm and wrist to help me know if I am on target. I didn't realize how much mindless eating that I was doing. Everything...and I mean everything that goes into your mouth is calories in. If you don't counter act that my exercising then you won't have a deficit and you won't lose. I am now seeing a deficit and I love watching the computer graphs show my weight loss. This weeks goal....3 more pounds...I will let you know!
Lisa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yoooooooo-Hoooooooo!! Where are ya my friend?!?!?
Post a Comment