Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

I feel rejuvenated for the new year. Time to turn the page again. I am only going to weigh in once a month. I have set small goals monthly. Starting off with 10 pounds for the month of January. Taking them in small increments makes them more attainable. I have started a new eating program that includes more fruits and veggies. I am taking the attitude of my friends brother.....food is only fuel for the body....I have not thought of it that way. Would you put sugar in your gas tank of your car? UMMM I hope not....you would have a huge problem if you did. So I am going to run with it. I am a bit sore but it feels so good. I also am a HUGE fan of only one show. The Biggest Loser tonight has a couple of sisters from Idaho. Although they weigh more than I do I am going to try and compete against them. I will update you weekly with how this is going and on Feb 1st I hope to have lost my 1st ten pounds!!!

Lisa

3 comments:

Brittnee said...

Good luck, I'm here with ya fighting the same fight! Ten pounds sounds like a great attainable goal! I'm shooting for only four so if I don't do well I don't quit. Can't wait to see the update...

Tracy said...

Lisa - my hero!! I am slowly gaining the motivation again. Last night's show was SO good. Who is from Idaho?! I love the Biggest Loser!! Good luck my friend - you CAN do this - food is FUEL!!!!! Love ya!

jmholloway said...

Lisa, I am proud of you for doing this. I know that you can and will be happier when you have reached your goal. I am working on it right now too(even with the pregnancy--I am being careful and smart about it) so I will be checking your site out for motivation. Soon we will all be thinner and happier!

Mindi :)