Finally....out of the 200's. I don't think I look different....I see myself everyday. But...I know that I feel different. This week has been a bit stressful. From mid March until June I am so busy....it seems this way every year. With 5 children in 8 different activities....I feel like I am whirling around in a tornado most days. Not to mention trying to work and put myself first for a change. I am managing and this blog helps me to remember that I have to take care of myself so that I can take care of my family and the rest of the nonsense. For those of you who are struggling....hang in there. Take this one day at a time. Journal. Set goals. Look at yourself in the mirror EVERY morning and tell yourself that you are worth it!!! I know I am!!
Love to all,
Lisa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love you. I am SO proud of you too - thank you for your encouragement and support. It's the hardest thing ever. And get the dang cupcake background off your blog!! :)ha ha! - You are awesome!
Thank you Tracy. You can do it. Yes....I think it is time to rid myself of the cupcakes!!!LOL!!
Post a Comment