I was so glad to run into a friend recently that started me on a great workout regiment and eating plan about 3 years ago. She (among other friends of mine) are passionate about healthy living. I love to surround myself with these people who are always cheering me on. Although I fell off the "wagon" I feel great again with each of the planks and squats that I am doing. I know this is a lifetime change....one that should not be taken casually. I have a mother who struggles each and every day with Type 2 diabetes. She is on 9 different medications which honestly I think are only masking all of the symptoms of the other medications. To hear her sometimes complain of every ache makes me more motivated to do better. I don't want to be......sick all of the time.
I am alive.
I am healthier (than yesterday)
I am still soda free.
I am combating the sugar.
I am worth it!!!
My workouts get me one step closer to who I am
My healthy eating makes me feel more in control and have a clearer mindset.
Take the steps today...be healthy....feel great....
Lisa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congrats on 10 pounds down!
Thanks Britt!! Feels good!!
Lisa, I am proud of you!
You inspire me!
Go Lisa!!!
HI Lisa! I saw your cardio goal and I wanted to remind you of intervals. It is probably what you are planning. I hope so. It is the best fat burning 20-30 minutes you can do. In fact, it is better than 60 minutes regular. Make sure you are all out on the sprint minutes.
I am proud of you and I don't know anyone who is more "worth it" than you!
Post a Comment