Thank you all for your comments. I need that support to keep me going some days. Sherry...I have been playing more with my calories than anything. I do some intervals. 5 min walk, 1 min run, 3 min walk, 1 min run for 30 minutes. That I know is helping to keep my body guessing. I also am doing 1500 cal...then 1200....then 1200...then 1300...then 1100 and start back at 1500. I know this may seem time consuming to most. When you have dealt with a weight issue as I have and bounce all over the place as well as having a food addiction....it is time worth spent. The number prove that it can be done. I have days that I am tired but they are far and few inbetween. Thank you so much for all your support.
Lisa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am struggling with cookies... it's that simple. Well, and m&ms. Thank you for your motivation. I am going to start intervals this week!
Tracy....it is the sugar...that was my problem. When I decided to eliminate the sugar...and soda...and processed crap...then the weight started to come off.
Good Luck!
Lisa
Post a Comment