Monday, June 16, 2008

No news is not always good news...same ole

June is halfway done and so is Disneyland....thank goodness!! One thing about Disneyland regarding weight. As we walked around I was amazed at how many people that I saw that were obese. I am considered obese but....holy cow....and I mean cow. You know when you see someone who is in a motorized chair who pulls up to a hot dog stand, gets out of the chair long enough to order 5 dogs, gets back into the chair to ride around because they are too big to go the distance. What an eye opener! I know that Idaho has its share of overweight people but at Disneyland alone....not only the tourists...but some of the workers. Maybe I was just sick of seeing my own reflection and I paid more attention to it. I am home now and back to the grind. As for my weight....no change...Pretty good for vacation (and I got sick on Saturday).

Stay tuned!

Lisa

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh my gosh, I know what you mean - One of the first things I noticed when moving here is how many fewer obese people are here! Soon we'll be one of the thinnies! :) Back on track now Lisa - glad you are back and sane (somewhat!) Love you!

Tracy said...

Hey Lisa! I'm finally back in the zone - let's do this together! Make a fresh post, and let's do it!!! We can!