Here is the first day of the rest of my....life? My journey has started several times only to come right back to square one. So....my friend Tracy is blogging her weightloss journey and hopefully for the last time....this will work for me. I am only sending this blog to a select few because of the personal nature and struggle that I have with losing weight. Please feel free to write what you feel and the more encouragement the better. Thank you for going along with this ride. I am sure that there will be straight, downhill moments and well as curvy, uphill mountains to climb. I am getting married in 7 weeks and I know that I don't want to be seen by my sweetie....like this. So here we gooooooooooooo!

This is so awful....I hate pictures of me!!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, when you say something, you really mean it! You got a blog going - YAY!! Lisa, this is it - we have tried time and time again, but this is it. Together, we can girl. Soon, we'll be shedding our "fat pants" - YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
Post a Comment