Thursday, November 6, 2008
getting my grooooooove back!!!
Life is so getting in my weigh....I mean way! I am having a difficult time staying focused on ME! I know that this is a daily struggle until I can get my groove. I have had the groove so I do know how it feels. I just gotta get it back. I am turning my page as we speak. I am so tired of being so tired. .........tomorrow is a new page!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love your attitude and I so understand. Maybe we should go workout together. Push is sometimes good.You know where to find me. Each day starts all over again. You can do it!!!
I know exactly how you feel. You can do it my friend, YOU CAN!
Isn't it hard at this time of year?? All I see are pumpkin pies and treats and I want to just GIVE IN to EVERYTHING! You can do it, though.
On another note, I just wanted to say how delightful your daughters are! They helped with Rake Up Boise yesterday, and are so fun! They made it a great time. Tell them thanks. And Brian. He kinda helped, too.
Post a Comment