Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ok....I am back.

Actually I have been back for a week now. I restarted my weight again at 212. After the first week I was down 6 lbs to 206. Now...my last weigh in was 205. So Tracy.....here we go. I was so sad last night to see a member of the yellow team go. He so needs to be there but the after show interview was amazing to see how far he had gone on his own. WE CAN!!!! My issue is food as well so today I have started LOGGING everything that enters my mouth. What a difference it makes. I will not post any pictures yet....just suffice it to say that my gut is hanging over all of my pants. I want to stay in my jammies all day just for comfort. But when I put on my tight clothes.....then it makes me want it even more. So....here we go...time to turn the page!!

Lisa

6 comments:

Steph said...

Yay Lisa! You are so brave to be doing this in front of 'the world'!! I'm with you all the way! You are fantastic!

Steph Whitted

Luis said...

You go girl! Looking forward to seeing pics of my 135 Lisa friend :) (I'll wait until Christmas)
Love,
Luis

Tracy said...

Lisa, you rock baby! We're in this together my friend. We are off to looking and feeling GOOD! It's okay that it's the 47th try - it's OKAY! We go one day at a time - mess up? That's okay, we get right back up after a fall. Hope you get lots of supportive readers and commenters - it really helps! I'm so proud of you for putting this out there. Would you like me to put your link on my weight loss blog? You can put mine on yours too! Love ya - WE CAN!!!

Brittnee said...

I love this idea, and I've been struggling to take the weight off too. I might just have to start one too for the inspiration.

Nampa Gropp Gang said...

Hooray for you!! You go girl!! You are inspiring me!!

Tracy said...

okay - been waiting too long - camon friend!!!